Saturday, February 12, 2011

Macro Flowers Saturday; as simple as a Daisy;


Daisy, Daisy give me your answer do.
I'm half crazy all for the love of you.
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage.
But you'll look sweet,
Upon the seat,
Of a bicycle made for two.

Michael, Micheal, here is your answer true.
I'm not crazy all for the love of you.
There won't be any marriage,
if you can't afford a carriage.
'Cause I'll be switched, 
if I get hitched,
on a bicycle built for two!"

Please visit  Macro flowers Saturday; click here

8 comments:

  1. Your daisy is gorgeous and the little bulleted visitor is a great addition to it.

    If you would like to force the Macro Flower badge in the sidebar to come more to the left, than just replace

    "margin: 5px; text-align: center;" with
    "float: left;"

    in the widget code, with the editor in Html position, than switch to rich text mode to see it and save.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture/macro :-D The Daisy and Michael dialogue is a realistic one haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful capture!
    Thanks for sharing Michael and Daisy dialogue. Nice one !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Titania, I came back to tell you that something is wrong with your link at macro Flowers S. I was here yesterday and it was ok, but now, when clicked on the thumb at MFS, it does not work.
    Can you help me out here? Did you make any changes?
    It can be something temporary too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely capture, the beast adds to the beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, wishing for summer and daisies here. Bulbs are just showing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The red x is only for you, others can't see it. It's the delete button.
    I tried to enter other links from your blog in the list, none of them worked. It's something from your part (or Blogger), hope it will be fixed till next week.

    ReplyDelete